- We worship every Sunday at 10am in a train station. Yes, you read that right, a train station. We are located in the historic Norwood Park Metra Station. When you arrive, you won’t see a steeple but you might see a train!
- Free Street parking is available on Northwest Highway and on Avondale (behind the train station, across the tracks).
- We dress casually for worship, so dress however you feel comfortable.
- Our musician is a local jazz pianoist who regularly incorporates contemporary music throughout worship.
- Greeters will meet you at the door to give you a bulletin and can answer any questions you might have.
Sunday Morning Worship At Friendship Presbyterian Church we follow the Narrative Lectionary and create dynamic and engaging worship on Sunday mornings. We continue to experiment with blending vintage worship style with new ways of praying, singing, and worshiping together. Some weeks are contemplative while others are energetic, sometimes sermons are conversational and sometimes more traditional. We pray with words and sometimes we pray using interactive prayer stations. No matter what transpires in worship we are all working together to feed one another and to be fed by a nourishing and faithful God. This year our worship team plans to experiment with the role of storytelling and ritual in worship, so be on the lookout for opportunities to share your stories and ideas! To get involved or join the worship team, contact Pastor Shawna at firstname.lastname@example.org.