Information for Visitors
- We worship every Sunday at 10am at The Gift Theatre.
- There is plenty of street parking around The Gift. Don’t let the parking meters deter you, parking is free on Sundays!
- We dress casually for worship, so dress however you feel comfortable.
- Our musician is a local jazz pianoist who regularly incorporates contemporary music throughout worship.
- Greeters will meet you at the door to give you a bulletin and can answer any questions you might have.
We follow the Narrative Lectionary and create dynamic and engaging worship on Sunday mornings. We continue to experiment with blending vintage worship style with new ways of praying, singing, and worshiping together. Some weeks are contemplative while others are energetic, sometimes sermons are conversational and sometimes more traditional. We pray with words and sometimes we pray using interactive prayer stations. No matter what transpires in worship we are all working together to feed one another and to be fed by a nourishing and faithful God. To get involved or join the worship team, contact Pastor Shawna at firstname.lastname@example.org.